Shutter equal percentage:
In a shutter with equal percentage characteristic, every increment of stroke in the shutter produce a change in the flow that is proportional to the one that flowed before the change.
Gaskets are used isopercentual valves for:
When the system dynamics are not well understood.
Valve whose construction is distinguished by controlling the flow through a linear movement.Valve with single seat and 2 ways.
Single seat valves require a larger actuator for closing the shutter against the differential pressure of the process.
The tight closure is achieved with stainless steel shutter and PPL seat.
Normally Closed Control Valves (Spring Return)
Drive: pneumatic (air to open)
- Body material: SS304, SS316 (Made out of solid stock for robust structure)
- Connection: Flanged ends, threaded, SMS Union, Triclover
- Limit of pressure: Water 16 bar at 120ºC
- Steam 13 bar at 200ºC
- Working Temperature: -20ºC / + 230ºC
- Diaphragm type, spring return, normal close.
- Maximum input pressure: 10 bar.